sunnyFair, 53.0°


Sound off: Warrant


<b>I have a warrant from Douglas County. What do I do now?</b>

According to the City of Lawrence website, a warrant is a court order instructing any law enforcement officer to arrest you. You must either appear in person at the Municipal Court, 1006 New Hampshire St., to get your name added to the docket, or post an appearance bond at the court office or at the Douglas County Jail, 3601 N. 1360 Road.

Full site