partly_cloudyA Few Clouds, 74.0°


How would I lodge a complaint about customer service at the Kansas Department of Revenue?


Jeannine Koranda, media contact at the department, said anyone with a complaint that wasn’t specific to taxes, car registrations or another department could call her at 785-296-0671. Koranda said she would help direct the person to the right contact.

Full site