overcastOvercast, 64.0°


Is there a number to call for neighbors who haven't maintained their yard and landscaping garden for three years now? It continues to get worse. Weeds and poison ivy are rampant and are encroaching onto adjoining properties.


Yes, call the city’s planning office at 785-832-7700 or report a violation online at lawrenceks.org/pds/code_violation.

Full LJWorld.com site