fogFog/Mist, 67.0°


About a year ago, a Topeka phone number was listed where one could call for money that hadn’t been claimed. Could you please provide it again?


Each year Kansas businesses send the Kansas State Treasurer’s Office the names of people with bank accounts, wages, stocks and dividends that have been abandoned. It’s the treasurer’s job to reunite those people with their unclaimed financial assets. To check if you are owed money, call 1-800-432-0386 or 785-296-4165. Or check your name online at

Full site