cloudyMostly Cloudy, 37.0°


Where can a person recycle burned-out fluorescent lights bulbs that are both spiral and 4 feet long?


Home Depot, 1901 W. 31st St., accepts compact florescent lights. Also, Douglas County residents can recycle florescent tubes or compact fluorescent lights by calling the city of Lawrence/Douglas County Household Hazardous Waste program at 832-3030. Residents can drop off the items by appointment only.

Full site