overcastOvercast, 54.0°


Where can I go to look up an ex-inmate’s release and parole information if they’re not on the sex offender registry?


You can search Kansas Department of Corrections KASPER website, which includes anyone who is currently in — or has been — in prison. The website is <a href="http://doc.ks.gov/kasper">doc.ks.gov/kasper</a>.

Full LJWorld.com site