snowLight Snow Fog/Mist, 36.0°


I’m concerned that the electrical wiring in my apartment might be faulty, but the landlord isn’t doing anything about it. Does the city offer anything to help with this?


Lawrence residents can request that the city of Lawrence’s Code Enforcement Division inspect a home or apartment for code violations. Residents can call 832-7710, or fill out an online form at code_violation to report a suspected violation.

Full site