sunnyFair, 70.0°

Question

Of the over 1 million items checked out of the public library in a year, what percentage are actually books, and what percentage are CDs, videos, DVDs?

Answer

Audiovisual items — including CDs, videos and DVDs — make up 46 percent of the circulation totals at the Lawrence Public Library, said Bruce Flanders, director. The remaining 54 percent comes from print items, including books and magazines.
Last year, the library circulated more than 1.2 million items.

Full LJWorld.com site