partly_cloudyA Few Clouds, 85.0°


Does Lawrence have health inspectors to ensure restaurants are up to code?


The Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department contracts with the Kansas Department of Agriculture to conduct all restaurant inspections in Lawrence and Douglas County, according to Lisa Horn, communication coordinator with the health department.
If you wish to report a complaint, call the Health Department at (785) 843-3060 or e-mail <a href=""></a>.

Full site