partly_cloudyA Few Clouds, 72.0°


I have a colleague at Kansas University who consistently misrepresents her time with her supervisor’s approval. Is there a way for me to report this anonymously? It seems like fraud.


Jill Jess, a KU spokeswoman, said that comments may be directed to Ola Faucher, KU’s director of human resources and equal opportunity, at 864-4946.

Full site