sunnyFair, 79.0°


How can I report a dangerous street situation, which I have already tried to report to the city's street department, but there was never any action? I have reported it twice and they have yet to do anything about it. This is located at 27th and Wakarusa streets.


City officials said residents who felt street complaints were going unheeded could call the city's Public Works Department and speak with its director, Chuck Soules. The department's number is 832-3123.

Full site