- Where: 824 New Hampshire Street
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: All ages
- Ongoing: Until Saturday, November 18, 2017
As Kansas' oldest and largest producer market, the Lawrence Farmers' Market offers a festive, bustling atmosphere with the freshest, healthiest food produced within 50 miles of Lawrence, KS.
Since 1976, our vendors have provided the community with a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, eggs, honey, wine, prepared foods, and much, much more. We host more than 80 growers, ranchers, bakers, fine craftspeople and thousands of loyal customers every week.
Saturday Market @ 824 New Hampshire Street
- 7:00 am - 11:00 am from April 8th - August 26th, 2017
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm from September 2nd - November 18th, 2017
Tuesday Market @ 725 Vermont Street, Ground Floor - Lawrence Public Library Parking Garage
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm from May 2nd - October 24th, 2017
Visit www.lawrencefarmersmarket.com for more information and follow us on Facebook, Twitter + Instagram @Lawrence Farmers Market.
Posted March 9, 2017 and Last updated March 31, 2017